(now owned by Blink)
To ensure a stress-free EV rental experience, we’ve put together a comprehensive guide that covers all the important details you need to know about using SemaConnect (now owned by Blink) EV charging stations. Our goal is to provide you with all the necessary information in a clear and concise manner, so you can quickly and easily access the charging stations you need during your trip. Trust us to make your EV rental experience on Maui as simple and hassle-free as possible with our handy guide to SemaConnect charging stations.
- Download the SemaConnect app from your mobile device’s app store (IOS or Android)
- If you don’t have an account, sign up by filling out the required fields and clicking ‘Sign Up’
- Once logged in, click on the person icon at the bottom right to access ‘Account Overview’
- Configure a payment method by entering your payment details, then click ‘Add’. This is necessary for any potential fees beyond the ‘Free’ charging period
- Go back to the ‘Charge Now’ screen by clicking on the plug icon at the bottom
- Enter the serial number of the charger you plan to use
- Upon entering the serial number, you’ll be directed to the ‘Station Details’ screen. Here, you can initiate your charging session
- Plug in your vehicle and confirm to start your charging session
- The app will authorize and begin your session
- To view the details of your current or past charging sessions, click on the profile icon (3 horizontal lines) in the upper left
- In the transaction history, you can review your current and past sessions, as well as any charges incurred during those sessions
- Solid Blue: Station is available and ready for use.
- Flashing Green: An electric vehicle is charging at the station.
- Solid Green: The plugged-in vehicle is fully charged.
- Solid Red: The station has a fault and can’t currently charge.