At Maui EVs, we are committed to ensuring your vacation in Maui is as smooth and hassle-free as possible. That’s why we have taken the initiative to research and document valuable information on the charging stations in the Kahului and Wailuku area, so you can have all the necessary information at your fingertips.
Whether you’re a cruise ship passenger arriving at Kahului harbor and looking for a quick adventure and recharge, or planning a day trip on the stunning Road to Hana, our comprehensive guide to the local charging stations will prove to be an invaluable resource. We are dedicated to making sure that you have the best possible EV rental experience, and that includes providing you with the most up-to-date and useful information on charging stations in the area.
So, take the stress out of your EV rental experience and rest assured that Maui EVs has got you covered with our reliable and informative guide to local charging stations.
For a quick overview of the charging stations in Kahului, we have added the below map from Plugshare for your convenience.
To make it easier to understand, we’ve organized the charging station information below by network. You’ll find a list of specific charging locations under each network, along with links for more detailed instructions on how to use the network and specific charging stations. Simply click on the network name or charging station for more information.
- 100 Ho’okele St, Kahului, HI 96732 – In front of the Target
- Wahinepio Ave, Kahului, HI 96732 – On the campus of University of Hawaii Maui College
- 101 Pakaula St, Kahului, HI 96732 – In the back of the Walmart
- 1888 Wili Pa Loop, Wailuku, HI 96793 – In the parking lot of the Maui County Federal Credit Union
- 200 S High St #5, Wailuku, HI 96793 – County of Maui building
- 395 Waena St, Wailuku, HI 96793 – Papohaku Park Wailuku Community Center
- 370 Kehalani Village Dr, Wailuku, HI 96793 – Located at stalls near the Coffee Bean
- 58 Maui Lani Pkwy #5000, Wailuku, HI 96793 – In the Maui Lani Shopping Center near the Ululani’s Shaved Ice in the corner of the parking lot
- 11 E Kamehameha Ave, Kahului, HI 96732 – Bank of Hawaii lot, station is located in the corner of Maui Mall facing the TJ Maxx
- 540 Haleakala Hwy, Kahului, HI 96732 – In the Costco Maui parking lot
- 1090 Ho’okele St, Kahului, HI 96732 – In the Safeway parking lot near the central walking path
- 95 Mahalani St, Wailuku, HI 96793 – Located near the Maui Police Department
- 214 Ho’okele St, Kahului, HI 96732 – In the Lowe’s parking lot (currently free charging)
- 100 Pakaula St, Kahului, HI 96732 – In the Home Depot parking lot (currently free charging)
- 275 W Kaahumanu Ave, Kahului, HI 96732 – In the first parking lot to the right of the main entrance of the Queen Ka`ahumanu Center